Imagine the cool breeze of the beach penetrating your body as you lie down on the soft beach sand…imagine how you release those stress and just sit down to breathe and enjoy the air!
We all know that feeling of regret when we travel for a great vacation but forget to travel with the right items Or struggle with what items to take on the trip. When traveling, one of the things we always want to do is to pack smart and light, however, it is important we don’t forget to pack the essentials things as well
Here is the checklist you should take note of when packing for your next travel:
- A good suitcase for the road is very important.
- Flashlight: have you ever traveled to a place and all of a sudden you begin to require some essential things you readily have in your house? Some things like a flashlight? Phone charger, etc.? get yourself a portable flashlight that will fit into your bag. Sure, you never can tell when this can come in handy!
- Travel Towel: Errr-mmm, am I the only one who gets uncomfortable when handed someone else’s towel to use? As much as you can, pack your towel in your bag. This is more comfortable and hygienic! Remember, don’t get one that is too large that would take up unnecessary space in your bag. Also, get one that can dry quickly
- A Book to Read: with the high spate of technological advancement now, you can choose to get an e-book rather than a physical book. This could be useful on your way to where you are going or when you get bored!
- Headphones: who wouldn’t love to plug in some good music and enjoy great vibes as they travel? Get yourself a good headphone for the road!
- Power Bank: hmmm, sometimes, you never can depend on your phone batteries. Be prepared, get backup, get a fully-charged phone power bank!
- Charger: one of the painful things I don’t like is when I realize I forgot my charger at home. Avoid getting stranded when it comes to chargers, pack yours in your bag.
- Scarf: if you are a female, you can also take a good scarf along with you. A scarf could dress up an outfit or a bag, it could keep you warm, etc.
- Toiletries: can you imagine the annoyance that comes from forgetting to take your toothbrush along with you or your soap and response?
- Multipurpose shoe: don’t pack too many shoes, It will take much of your space. And so, you can take one or two shoes in neutral and plain
- Little first aid bag is also most, it doesn’t have to be too much below
Need us to add to the above list? Drop your comments below!