This applies to you if you are – married, dating, or about to be married. When was the last time you went on a date with your spouse?
Couples tend to not go on dates with their spouse/partner because of time, lack of date ideas, childcare, and whatever reasons we come up with. Irrespective of how busy we may be or numerous our responsibilities are, we must not become too busy that we can’t spend quality time together with our spouse. Do not let the daily activities come between your being together.
We all want to have memorable dates with our spouse or partner. Some of us are tired of the same old types of dates and we need new date ideas to spice up our relationships.
Are you dating, married, or preparing for marriage? Are you tired of doing the same thing over and over again? Want to spice up your relationship and have more fun with your spouse? Then you should check out these date ideas for you!
28 Christian date ideas to try out
- Watch a movie together!
- Play questions game
- Do a project together (DIY)
- Hangout with other couples
- Attend a local show together
- Cross things off your bucket list/Make a vision board
- Attend a conference together
- Volunteer for a good cause
- Take a stroll
- Go on a picnic
- Travel to a different state
- Prepare a meal together
- Learn something new together
- Go for a karaoke together
- Order a good food and eat together
- Visit the park
- Dance to your favourite music
- Go to the spa together
- Go shopping together
- Turn your house into a little destination
- Take a class together
- Have a mini photo shoot
- Treat yourself to some ice cream…yummy!
- Go to dinner at your favourite restaurant
- Go bowling
- Visit somewhere new
- Play board games together
- Play a sport together
The idea behind a date is to take out time to get to know each other and have fun together. So, do not forget to ask your date questions about their week, what they have been up to. It is not a time to use your phone.
Do you know some other Christian date ideas? Which of these would you try out? Drop your thoughts below.